5 Week Prophetic Training – ways to give
- intensive training held on zoom, with activations in breakout rooms
- COVERS VARIOUS WAYS TO DELIVER A WORD INCLUDING: speaking a prophetic word, writing a prophetic word, social media and healthy protocols for social media engagement, effective prophetic praying, creative prophetic messages (engaging with the arts and designs in delivering a prophetic declaration/insight); prophetic giving; prophetic acts and ways of wisdom – when to release and when to hold a word in and out of season
- ALSO INCLUDES: training in healthy prophetic protocols, values, ways to see, hear, sense/feel, know what God is saying to you for yourself, or for others
- opportunity to receive live coaching and feedback, with time questions
- Utilising Prophetic Company Global’s ACTivate curriculum as developed by Dan McCollam & Bethany Hicks
- fee includes sessions and membership of private Facebook group where various ongoing opportunities to grow will be announced
- zoom link & further details will be forwarded by email.
5th May to 9th June 2022 (no class 26th May 2022)
First session starts and continues weekly for 5 weeks (a break on 26th May 2022):
Melbourne, Australia Thu, 5 May 2022 at 7:45 pm AEST
New York, USA Thu, 5 May 2022 at 5:45 am EDT
Los Angeles, USA Thu, 5 May 2022 at 2:45 am PDT
Austin, USA Thu, 5 May 2022 at 4:45 am CDT
London, United Kingdom Thu, 5 May 2022 at 10:45 am BST
South Africa Standard Time, SAST Thu, 5 May 2022 at 11:45 am SAST
Beth Kennedy BA LLB MMIA will facilitate this training. As an internationally accredited prophetic trainer with Prophetic Company Global, she will draw on her own experience while directly imparting knowledge, wisdom and anointing also gained through a mentor relationship with Dan McCollam and Bethany Hicks.
Suitable for new comers and those seasoned in the prophetic. in addition to the above mentioned topics, the course will also include prophetic protocols, values, receptors, recognising, receiving and giving prophetic information. There will be some teaching on the processing of prophetic words including identification of spheres of influence and walking out apostolic assignments throughout the course.
Additional 1/2 hour per week after class for questions and informal coaching.
- additional 1/2 hour after class for questions and informal coaching
- access to a private Facebook Group Prophecy with Verve for community with fellow students and where various opportunities will be announced
- opportunities to prophesy on lives to practise your prophetic skills
*ACTivate is Prophetic Company Global’s internationally recognised prophetic training standards and curriculum.